Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bright Hearts




I finished another quilt! This one is bright!

I started it a couple of years ago. A friend of mine wanted to make a quilt for her neighbour. She was in a hurry, so I volunteered to help her make some of the hand appliqued heart blocks. I just love doing hand applique! I finished them in no time at all and she put the quilt together very quickly. When I saw how pretty it looked, I decided I had to make myself a quilt just like it. Here is a smaller version of hers. What do you think, Mimi? Does it meet with your approval?
Hetty
*************************************************************************************
A Quilt is a Quilt is a Quilt is a Wall Hanging!
So now you ask for my opinion? It's too late now! Meow! I would have made it bigger. It's too small for a bed! I suppose you are going to hang it on a wall. What good is that to me? If it is a wall hanging, I won't be able to lie down on it or roll around on it or nap on it or..... Well, I mean! How much fun is that? Meow!
Mimi

No comments: