Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ten Things You Will Probably Never Hear Me Say!

Yesterday I saw myself in a full-length mirror. I thought it looked as if I had lost some weight. My clothes seemed to hang on me. So today, when I was at the doctor's office, I asked her to weigh me. How incredible is that? I actually looked into a mirror and then asked to be weighed! I don't know what got into me! All that started me thinking about a list of things I would probably never say. So here they are!!!
Ten Things That You Will Probably Never Hear Me Say!

10. Let's leave all the lights on and waste some electricity.

9. Let's join a gym and get some exercise.

8. Oh goody! Another medical test.

7. No Mimi! You cannot sleep on my bed or eat off the kitchen table!

6. No more chocolate for me thanks. I've had enough.

5. Where's the vacuum cleaner. I feel like vacuuming!

4. What? Cake for breakfast? No way! That can't be good for you!

3. No thanks! I already have enough fabric!

2. Is there a full-length mirror around here somewhere? I think I want to look at myself.

1. Does anyone have a scale handy? I want to see how much I weigh.

No comments: