Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today is National Quilt Day!

It's a good thing I don't have to do anything besides quilting today. It's National Quilt Day and like.... I need an excuse to quilt! Yeah, right! Actually I am feeling a bit 'under the weather' - sore throat and a stuffy nose. But I won't let that stop me! When life gives you scraps, make quilts and when life gives you a sore throat, sew, don't talk!

Right, Mimi?
"Meow! Keep sewing! I haven't seen a new quilt around here for days! It's nap time! Just wake me when it's National Cat Day. Meow!"



6 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful quilt, get sewing so you will feel better!

Unknown said...

Happy NQD 2009 to you as well...love the quilt...now go back to stitching!

Hunter said...

Happy National Quilt Day.

I hope you have a wonderful day and that you feel better soon.

And what a beautiful furry baby you have to keep you company.

Best regards,
Darilyn

Sherri said...

Your quilt is gorgeous!!!

Barb said...

I love that quilt.....it is awesome!! Hope you get to feeling better.

*karendianne. said...

I didn't even know it was this important day. I was "all in" for napping today and uninspired for National Quilt Day. Bummer man. I missed it.

Well, wake me when it's National Cat Day. I'll be "all in" for that.