Thursday, October 01, 2009

Blogtoberfest

On my last post I told you that there were no fools here. Now I'm beginning to wonder. I just signed up for the Blogtoberfest.I'm not quite sure what that means exactly, but I think you will be hearing a lot from me over the next month. So consider this my first post. I have been busy cleaning up my solarium in order to bring my tropical plants from outdoors to the inside for the winter. It's a big job, but someone got to do it! Not much quilting going on today. But hopefully tomorrow there will be more.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Oh, gosh...I'd join Blogtoberfest as I already comment daily on my blog, but I am already spending SO much time each day reading blogs....and I know if I joined that, I'd get more readers, which means more blogs to follow PLUS I make an effort to reply to every comment on my blog....and I fear it might become overwhelming if I take on many more blogs. So....no Blogtoberfest for me, but have fun!!! Your flower is beautiful!!!!

Donna said...

I did that sort of thing once -- was a great simulus for connecting. Hope you enjoy it.

LizzieJane said...

I haven't the foggiest what Blogtoberfest is. Am I missing out on something I wonder? I will have to go check it out! Have fun with your chores today. It does sound like a lot of work. Like you say it is something that needs to be done.
x