Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quilting Quiz

Today is day 22 or Blogtoberfest.
I have a little quiz for you. Are you ready? Here goes......

Identify the following quilting patterns by their correct names.

1. A German Dish

2. Pioneer Home

3. Ape's Plumbing Tool

4. "Scat you Bug!"

5. Judicial Stairway

6. Sailor's Navigational Device

7. A Global Journey

8. Trail of an Inebriate

9. Cracked Crockery

10. An Educational Meeting Place

11. Butter-maker's Race

12. Smokey's Foot

And just because I can't post anything without a picture. Here is a gratuitous shot of the baby quilts I made for a cousin's twins. I don't think I have posted it before.
Edit: I have been taking part in a Sky Watch Friday post on my other blog. If you want to see it go here.

7 comments:

Vicki said...

WOW a quilt quiz, you have me hooked.

1. A German Dish - ???

2. Pioneer Home - log cabin

3. Ape's Plumbing Tool - monkey wrench

4. "Scat you Bug!" - shoo fly

5. Judicial Stairway - ???

6. Sailor's Navigational Device - Mariner's Compass

7. A Global Journey - trip around the world

8. Trail of an Inebriate - drunkard's path

9. Cracked Crockery - broken dishes

10. An Educational Meeting Place - Ohio schoolhouse

11. Butter-maker's Race - ???

12. Smokey's Foot - ???


Well I couldn't figure out 4 of them.

Reddirt Woman said...

The log cabin was the only one I knew but that was because I had one until my semi son ruined it.. :-(

Unknown said...

Hmmm..I agree with Vicki's, and figured out some more
5 Courthouse Steps
11. Churn and Dash
12. Bear Paw

The German Dish has me stumped though....A realy cute quiz though, I love things like that.

Donna said...

the german dish is a dresdan plate I bet... :-)

Pat said...

I would have done all of them except #1.......can't figure that one out! Fun quiz, though!!!

LizzieJane said...

I am feeling quite dumb as the only one I could figure out was drunkards path!
Seeing everyone answers I now don't feel quite so bad!.
x

Angela said...

1. Pickle Dish?!
5. Courthouse Steps
11. Churn Dash
12. Bear paw

Just thought I would do the few that Vicki didnt answer... :o)
Just found your blog, what a lot of eye candy!
Come visit me sometime!