Friday, November 19, 2010

More Christmas Quilts

If you came to my blog for Sew Cal Gal's Christmas Quilt Show, please scroll down to the next post. But this one contains Christmas quilts too, so feel free to browse...

Since I am still trying to keep up with NaBloPoMo, I will have to post something for today. But I don't have anything to show or tell you, so I think I will just post a couple more Christmas quilts. Ones I didn't post yesterday.

The first one is 'Let It Snow'. I started this at a retreat and then finished it at home a couple of years ago. I will hang this one in my front hallway for the Festive Season.


This one I made last year. It is from a Fons and Porter pattern. It could be a wall hanging, but since I have lots of those I think I will use this as a table topper.
So there you have it. Hopefully I will have more to show you tomorrow.


6 comments:

Karen said...

More Christmas quilts! Love them both. I love the snowmen in Let it Snow. I agree that the trees will make a great table topper.
Beautiful work!

Wacky Woman said...

Lovely quilts Hetty. I like both of them.

dutchcomfort said...

Love those shivering snowmen! Both very pretty quilts!

Nina Marie said...

Oh these are quite lovely - I love how the trees radiate from the center and gosh - who couldn't giggle at cute snowman all bundled up!!! Don't hand them any hot chocolate though!!!

Jossie said...

Lovely Christmas quilts Hetty. The snowman quilt is so cute. From what I see I guess you have made a lot of them through the years.

Pat said...

Great quilts. The snowmen are adorable...although I don't ever like to encourage the snow to fall....LOL...I am NOT a winter person!