Monday, December 06, 2010

Sing Along

We are surrounded by snow, heavy snows and winds and traffic woes to the north, south, east and west of us. But here in Scarborough we only got a dusting. That is not to say that it isn't cold, because it is. With the winds it feels like -10C. So I decided to make the most of today with this little poem.

Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
But the view is so delightful,
And since I've got no place to go.
Let me sew, let me sew, let me sew!

I am making Christmas presents. Can't show you right now, sorry.

9 comments:

Pat said...

I love your little song and I'm sure I'd love the gifts you are making (if we were allowed to see them now)!!!

dutchcomfort said...

Lovely lyrics Hetty! Enjoy making presents!

Wacky Woman said...

Yes, wish I could, wish I could, wish I could. Have fun Hetty.

hakucho said...

I know the feeling...not being able to show what you are working on :) secret Christmas presents! Soon, very soon ;)

Simone de Klerk said...

Snow and Dresden Plates seem to be the perfect combination!

Jossie said...

Your weather is very much the same as ours. Time to sew indeed. Can't wait to see your Dresden plates. They look great already.

Oiyi said...

Can't wait to see the prezzies when they can be revealed. We got a light sprinkling the other day. Melody was ecstatic.

Barb said...

What are you drinking over there...HA!!!! enjoy your sewing, can't wait to see pictures.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

What a great song! and lovely pictures.