Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pumpkin Squash Update

I have decided to measure my mystery pumpkinsquash on a weekly basis to let you see how quickly it is growing.  This thing is incredible!  It is already almost 22 inches around.  There are two more smaller mysteries on the vine.  I will show you tomorrow - or sometime in the future.




Hope this isn't too boring for all of my quilter friends who come here to see what I have been doing quilt-wise.  It is very hot this week and the heat is staying and even getting worse in the coming days.  There is no rain in the forecast.  I don't feel much like quilting, but I was able to finish another quilt tonight, one that I started over 4 years ago.  I will show you tomorrow.  It is too dark to take a photo now.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

how exciting that it is getting so big!

the dutch purple rabbit said...

this is so funny, wondering witch colour it is going to turn in too.

Wacky Woman said...

Is it a watermellon?