Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Flying Geese in the Sunshine

The sun is shining today.  Mimi is happy about that.  She loves to find a ray of sunshine and curl up in it.  Just look at that satisfied smile!  She is feeling much better and says 'Meow, Thank you for all your best wishes, Meow.'



I am going out for a ride on my scooter.  It's fixed and I have it back!  Or did I tell you that already?  But before I head out, I want to show you the flying geese block I made for this week with Em.  I think I like this block best of all so far.  Don't you?









5 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

It sure does look like Mimi is smiling doesn't it? Such a cute kitty. Your flying geese block is very nice. Enjoy your ride!

em's scrapbag said...

Turned out great. I must say it is one of my favorites too.

Jossie said...

Glad Mimi is feeling better. She really looks happy now.
Beautiful flying geese you made. Love the colours. Enjoy your ride!

Vicki said...

I like your flying geese block. Mimi looks so much more happy and like her old self. I'm glad she is much better. I hope you were able to get out yesterday and enjoy the day.

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate this post. I?