Thursday, June 07, 2012

Knitting - Crochet Thursday

I spent another lunch hour with my DD's knitting club.  Most of them already knew how to knit and/or crochet, so this is not a difficult task for me.  They are very good at what they do!  One of the girls had made a lovely crocheted hairband with a crocheted flower on it.  I am sorry that I did not get a photo of it.  I did get a photo of one of the students who made a little amigurumi bear.  I did not teach her how to do this, so I can't take any credit.  I just showed her my little bears and she did her own thing.  Cute isn't it?:


I also joined up with the David Suzuki 30x30 Challenge.  It started on the first of June, but I missed a few days of it.  Today I added a couple of photos to the 30x30 Challenge Flickr Group. I love nature and being in the out of doors, so this is not much of a challenge for me.   I will try to post a photo each day on the Flickr Group.  This is a miniature rose that I have had for at least 6 years.



3 comments:

Terry said...

What a beautiful rose! I love that color! :0)

Wacky Woman said...

How much fun you must be having with the kids knitting.

Jossie said...

Cute and clever. The girl has a talent for crocheting. Hope to see what she is crafting now.