Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bags!

I made a couple of bags.  They are gifts, but I don't think the people they are for will read my blog anytime  today.  Here is the first one.  This is made from a horse panel fabric.  I think this was supposed to be made into pillows, but I think the panels look great on the back and front of a bag.  It is my own pattern,  I lined it with some cat fabric.


The next one is an Oak Park Bag.  I still love this pattern.  I used mostly flowery fabrics and a few scraps that someone gave me.  I used a black and white rose fabric on the inside.  I hope the person who is receiving this one will like it.


6 comments:

Terry said...

Those are both so cute! I never thought to use a panel on a bag, but what a great idea! :0)

Simone de Klerk said...

Love your bags. So fun to see the Oak Park again.

Wacky Woman said...

Yay Hetty. Love them both. And what great gifts!

Anonymous said...

I recognize the pattern for that second bag. I think I've admired it in person before. Haha.

Anonymous said...

The bags are beautifull and I love mine, being a horse and cat lover.
Horse panel fabric on the outside and cat fabric inside.
Could not be better.
Thank you Hetty.

Makke

Anonymous said...

The bags are beautiful. But I like the one you made for me better, and it will only get material and wool inside of it.