Sunday, October 28, 2012

Scrappy Star Block and Lots of Baking

Day 28 of Blogtoberfest.

Busy sewing in the middle of the night.  Made this latest Scrappy Star block.  Then I went back to bed and slept in.  Half the day was gone.


I turned my kitchen into a bakery today.  Already baked 30 cupcakes.  They still have to be iced with orange icing.  Also made some of those creepy witch's fingers.  Still have some dough in the fridge to make some pumpkin cut-outs.  These are all for the kids at my DD's school for Halloween.  Nuts are banned in their school, so I had to adjust the recipes accordingly.  I still have to decorate the fingers with some sort of finger nails.  I think I will just ice them.








2 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Lovely star once again. And the kids in your DD class are so lucky! Don't forget to make a picture of the iced cup cakes (:

Terry said...

Another lovely star block! :0)