Monday, December 10, 2012

Continuing Along Easy Street

Lots of things happened this weekend, so not much time for sewing.  Had to take Mimi to the vet twice on Friday because she was vomiting and that could have dislodged her feeding tube.  But all was well.  By Saturday morning she was back to her tubed, satellite dished self - not too happy, but eating some soft and chewy Lov, by Purina.

I worked on several projects this weekend, but will only show you what I have accomplished on Easy Street.


These are just 20 of the 30+ blocks I have made so far.  They are not too difficult and they take my mind off Mimi.  I am enjoying this mystery, but it will have to wait a few days for more blocks.  My DD has asked me to make a few costumes for the Christmas play her students are doing - 5 elves, 2 bears and maybe a Santa.     The hats are made.  We got them at the dollar store.  Just have to make some bear ears, but I only have a few days, so I'd better get going.






9 comments:

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

Such striking colors, well done!
Sharyn in Kalama

Terry said...

Very pretty! :0)

Wacky Woman said...

Is this your mystery quilt? It is very nice. So sorry to hear about Mimi. Poor dear. Have you tried cooking for her? My mom had a toy poodle that I had to cook for as he was also very sick and he had all his teeth extracted.

Dolores said...

I wish I had the time to join in the mystery but I don't. Perhaps in the new year...
You seem to be keeping up.

Manuela said...

The Blocks are nice.
Fantastic colors and fabrics.

Greetings Manuela

Peggy said...

What a lovely quilt that mystery is becoming!

Anonymous said...

Your patches look fantastic. Clue 4 is nearly here – woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Mimi is hanging in there.
I wish her and her caregiver the best.
It is good for you to have your quilting.

Makke.

Barb said...

Sorry about Mimi....

love your colors and design.