Saturday, March 29, 2014

Earth Hour

First I want to thank everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday.  Between snail mail, my blog, emails and Facebook comments, I was busy all day!  Then my DD and her fiance came over for dinner and brought me these beautiful flowers.


I thought this bouquet was perfect for Earth Hour - the bounty of our planet to brighten up my kitchen. What more could one ask for?  So if you want to help bring attention to saving our world, join us for Earth Hour at 8:30pm this evening.  Just turn off the lights and television for one hour.  Light a candle and sit with family and friends, chatting and enjoying the solitude.

Happy Earth Hour to everyone!

1 comment:

Wacky Woman said...

We had that here as well. We don't every year. I'm not sure why. Seems like they could do better with promoting it in my opinion.