Thursday, May 15, 2014

Going to the Dogs

Introducing... (drum roll please) ... Patches, my little dog!  Isn't he cute?


I have neglected my sewing for the past two days in order to put this little guy together.  But it was worth it, I think.  I am very pleased with how he turned out.  But not only was a bit of crocheting going on around here, a lot of growing was going on in my garden.  We had some extreme rain in the past few days and the temperature was very spring-like.   Just look at how my garden has blossomed!

Here is Patches in my Bergenia.



And here he is admiring my Euphorbia.  This is one of my favourite plants in my garden.


But he looks lonely, don't you think?.  I must get busy and make him a brother or sister. 




6 comments:

Manuela said...

Your little dog is very cute.

Greetings, Manuela

Dolores said...

Patches is adorable and yes, he does need a playmate. The garden is looking good.

Angie in SoCal said...

Cute little guy. Are you going to gift him? Gorgeous flowers!

Wacky Woman said...

Oh he is adorable Hetty. Make sure you tattoo him in some way. It will be painless and so appreciated. Lucky little guy who receives him!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Loving your puppy!

KaHolly said...

Just adorable. My crochet skills are very limited, but he looks like the perfect way to use up leftover yarn. I have little balls of it everywhere!