Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Playing Through

My DS and DD took the girls to a Glow-in-the-Dark Mini Putt Centre last evening.


I stayed home because there are too many things to trip over at one of those places.  But the girls had a great time!  My DS did too.


The place is very dark and black lights are used.  It makes the area seem surreal.  Everything is very colourful.  Here is my student taking her turn.  They didn't keep score, but just had a fun time.

It was impossible to take photos inside because it was so dark, so here is one my DS took outside of the building.  Will the next Tiger Woods please stand up.

.
Only a couple more days before the girls leave for camp.  I wonder what we will do this evening.

3 comments:

Dolores said...

It's so nice to see your visitors experiencing so many different things.

Wacky Woman said...

Love it!

KaHolly said...

I'm sure they are having such a good time visiting with you!