Sunday, September 28, 2014

Look Into My Eyes

Felix is a changed kitty now.  Last winter he was diagnosed with diabetes.  At that time he was lethargic, unable to walk properly and he had lost a lot of weight.  I have been giving him insulin twice a day for the past 9 months and now he is doing very well.  He can once again jump up onto my bed, the couch and the arm of my chair.  He's back to his chunky self and he is happy and smiling all the time.  So why is he not smiling for my camera?  


 Silly cat!
A photo post for September 27, 2014

2 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

This is his serious look!
So glad Felix is doing fine Hetty!!
Hope all is well at the Creations household. I’ve not been visiting blogs in weeks, so I’ve been a very bad blogfriend lately. Sorry!

Life is challenging in many ways at the moment and I often can’t find the right words to leave a comment.

Wacky Woman said...

Oh what wonderful news!