Sunday, October 26, 2014

Adding to My Stash... I Know I Shouldn't, but I Did Anyway!

This is what I bought at the Creativ Festival.  A couple of pieces of lights.  I just love anything with words or numbers on it.  I found a piece of Sudoku and one all in French.  Also a Canadian flag fabric, bexause I didn't have any in my stash, and a grayish fabric that only cost me a few dollars for two metres.


I also found some colourful Kaffe Fassett fabrics.  I have no idea what I will do with these, but they were just too beautiful to pass up.



October 25, 2014

OMG!  It's only two months until Christmas!


5 comments:

Dolores said...

Looks like you got some great buys. I too like fabric with text on it.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It makes the whole stash look fresh when we add a few new pieces!

Wacky Woman said...

I also collect fabric with words Hetty. I actually made one quilt with them so far.

KaHolly said...

I, too, am attracted to fabric with words, but haven't taken the plunge and bought any. Yet!!

Barb said...

Beautiful fabrics.....