Monday, October 13, 2014

Thankful for William

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!  Today is Turkey Day for us!  You guys south of the border will have to wait until next month.



Do I have to tell you what I am thankful for?  I think you probably guessed it!

I won't bore you with more William photos!   But he is so photogenic I can't help myself.  Mom and baby arrived at my house about an hour ago.  They will be spending a few days here until my DD is feeling better and can do things, like stair climbing, lifting, cooking and laundry for herself.  I'm very excited!  I am going to enjoy this time!

 My daily photos have sort of fallen by the wayside.  I have just been too busy.  Here is yesterday's photo - an outdoor, rose picture.  Fall is here and there will not be many more garden shots.




October 12, 2014



9 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Happy Thanksgiving Hetty!!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Sometimes I wish ours was in Oct.too or even earlier in Nov. because ours is too close to Christmas for us.

I love your rose photo. We have very little left that to photograph that looks like summer too.

Enjoy little William. They grow up so fast!!

Wacky Woman said...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and having your family close to you. I think my blog was hacked. I can't get into it. Grrr!

em's scrapbag said...

Enjoy Thanksgiving and William!

Dolores said...

A wonderful thing to be thankful for - a healthy grandchild.

KaHolly said...

Hope you had a funderful day, Hetty!! Enjoy your visit. I don't mind seeing more pics of Wm.!!

Mary K said...

You could never boar me with baby pictures. That's the best part of being a grandma. Can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Hi Grandma, give my love to new Mommy and Baby. Your DD 2nd Mom.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving!