Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Weather Hexies - Week 8

It was a beautiful day yesterday.  I rode my scooter to my Tuesday morning Quilting Group.  It was the first time I was able to get over there on my scooter since before Christmas.

I also went to the library.  And on my way home I stopped off at the mall.  I know it is a bit optimistic, but I bought a packet of Arugula seeds.  Don't worry.  I won't plant them for a while.  But I wanted some Arugula last year and I couldn't find any.



I also bought a bunch of tulips.  Just because.


And here is my week 8 hexie rosette.

This is for the week of February 19 to 25.


5.8C   16.5C   14.6C   1.2C   6.9C   6.2C   12.8C

No freezing daytime temps.  Incredible!   But that should change in the next couple of days.  Tomorrow night we are supposed to get snow   Yikes!  The Friday morning rush hour should be a mess.

My sewing machine is fixed.  It's just perfect!  I am catching up on some of my projects.


I am linking up with Sarah did it.

4 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Beautiful tulips. Spring must be in the air. Though we are getting snow this weekend also.

Sarah said...

I think we are all getting spring fever - buying seeds and tulips, warm weather spikes, etc. Today we hit 60F/15.6C but it dropped after a quick rainstorm that made it smell like spring. We are supposedly looking at lots of rain followed by several inches of snow as well. I just double checked and it's now up to 11". Lets hope no one chickens out of Hexie Club Friday night.

Pamela said...

Very pretty hexagon block! The tulips are gorgeous.

Vireya said...

That's quite a variation in one week - from 1 to 16!

Love the tulips. Spring must be on it's way to you.